Updated with the latest ECC (Emergency Cardiovascular Care) science for 2015, the new American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Deluxe Instructor's Kit with American Red Cross Instructor's Backpack includes all of the course materials for instructors to teach American Red Cross first aid, CPR and AED training courses.
This kit contains the First Aid/CPR/AED DVD, Participant's Manual, Instructor's Manual, Adult Ready Reference and Pediatric Ready Reference. This kit also includes the new Deluxe Training Kit that is composed of the First Aid/CPR Combination Training Pack without Splint and CPR Keychain with Face Shield and Gloves. All of these training materials are enclosed within a durable, multi-compartment American Red Cross Instructor Backpack.
- American Red Cross Instructor Backpack - durable, multiple pockets including an 18-inch laptop compartment, water bottle holder on each side, extra padding on back panel and straps for added comfort
- Three ring binder to hold Instructor's Manual and other materials
- First Aid/CPR/AED Participant's Manual
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor's Manual
- First Aid/CPR/AED DVD
- First Aid/CPR/AED Adult Ready Reference
- First Aid/CPR/AED Pediatric Ready Reference
- Deluxe Training Kit: 1 First Aid and CPR Combination Pack without Splint, 1 CPR Keychain with Face Shield and Gloves
- American Red Cross INSTRUCTOR lapel pin