Shipping, Returns & Other Terms
Shipping - U.S. - 48 Contiguous States
Orders within the United States will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground. USPS may be used for some smaller items. Most orders received by 2:00 EST will be shipped the same day, unless currently back ordered. Orders generally will arrive in approximately 5-7 days, however this is not a guarantee. Please contact us for expedited shipping if you need it sooner. Expedited shipping will require a manual freight quote by a Training Center 911 Client Services representative.
Expedited orders must be placed by phone at 877-530-5990.
Training Center 911 offers FREE standard ground shipping on all orders totaling $99 or more within the 48 contiguous states. Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands are excluded, as are requests for expedited shipping.
The following shipping rates will apply to orders under $99 (within the 48 contiguous states of the U.S.):
$ 0.01 - $49.99: $9.95 (standard ground shipping)
$50.00 - $98.99: $14.95 (standard ground shipping)
Shipping - U.S. - Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands
Orders shipping to a location outside of the U.S. 48 contiguous states will require a manual freight quote by a Training Center 911 Client Services representative. The freight quote will be based on the weight of the order and where it is shipping.
Please understand that shipping charges quoted are not exact. Various factors can affect the final shipping charge. Therefore, shipping charges may be modified after your order, which could result in a decrease or increase in shipping and handling fees. Orders shipped to Guam, Virgin Islands, Alaska, or Hawaii will require additional shipping charges. You agree to be responsible for any additional shipping and handling fees. You will be notified of any charges.
Shipping - International
Training Center 911 does not ship internationally.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept all major credit cards and offer several different checkout options. Credit terms may be extended based on creditworthiness. To apply for credit terms please contact Training Center 911 at 877-530-5990.
All payments are processed through a secure connection that uses the latest encryption technology to keep your information safe. All online payments are PCI compliant.
Sales Tax Charges
Sales tax is collected in the following states:
* A sales tax-exempt certificate from the state of North Carolina must be received, validated, and approved in order to avoid being subject to sales tax. Just providing a resale number is not sufficient.
Order Status Updates
Once your order has been processed you will receive an email confirmation. You will also be notified by email when your order has shipped and will receive shipment tracking information. You will be notified in the event an item ordered is on back order.
If you did not receive an order confirmation or shipment tracking information please contact Training Center 911 at 877-530-5990.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Returns may be submitted by phone at 877-530-5990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please reference your order #).
- Clients will be provided with a Return Authorization number (RA#) which should be put on the box(es) being returned.
- No returns are accepted after 60 days.
- All materials returned for a refund must be returned in new condition.
- Shipment discrepancies must be communicated to Client Services within 10 days of receipt of the shipment.
- Shipments returned as a result of defect or an error by Training Center 911 will be returned at our expense.
- All other returns are at the customer’s expense.
- Defective printed materials or products may be exchanged at no charge for up to 60 days.
- We do not accept the return of manikins; however, defective manikins or products are subject to replacement under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Returns of AED training devices, AED accessories, and the Loop will not be allowed unless those products are in new, unopened and in the original packaging.
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.