This BLS (Basic Life Support) Instructor's Manual for Instructor-Led Training provides all needed information to assist instructors in:
- Conducting the Basic Life Support Instructor-Led Course.
Lesson plans in the manual include:
- Learning objectives
- Lecture notes
- Video prompts
- Emergency response scenario tools
These plans help participants:
- Perfect their critical skills of CPR, using an AED
- Relieving an obstructed airway
- Care for patients experiencing an opioid overdose
- Built the critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to improve patient outcomes.
The technical content within this instructor’s manual is consistent with the most current science and treatment recommendations from: The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2020 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science with Treatment Recommendations and the American Red Cross Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020.
Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020 Version.