This Brayden CPR manikin with lights helps your students visualize blood flow to the brain during CPR. Using red light Indicators under the manikin's skin, your students will be able to clearly see in real time the effect their CPR compression depth, speed, and recoil has on blood flow. The LED light indicators illuminate on the Manikin the blood flow from the heart to the brain during CPR and can be switched on or off as required. This Brayden CPR Manikin also features a sophisticated ventilation system. Exhaled air is vented through the back of the manikin head ensuring that students never come into contact with exhaled air (see video below for further details).
Brayden's CPR Manikin with lights features the following functions:
- Compression Feedback Indicators: The brightness of the indicators is based on the CPR quality. That means, when students perform the CPR process correctly, the LED Feedback Lights will be fully lit. Feedback Indicators for compression speed and depth reflect the 2015 CPR Guidelines.
- Anatomical landmarks include the sternum, rib cage, sternal notch, and xiphisternum
- Audible feedback (clicker) aids in reinforcing the right CPR compression depth.
- True to life chest rise when the student performs correct ventilations.
- Oral and nasal passages allow for a realistic nose pinch, required for proper mouth-to-nose ventilations.
- Realistic chin lift teaches students how to properly open the airway.
Package contents include:
- 1 IM13-R Brayden CPR Manikin with Feedback Lights
- 1 Spare Face Skin
- 1 Spare Artificial Lung
- 10 Face Shields
- 6 Batteries
- 1 Padded Carrying Case/Training Mat
- 1 Instructional Manual