Complete ZOLL AED 3 simulation with Real CPR Help real-time CPR feedback
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help, real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality. The trainer will allow students to learn proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical AED, offering students a more realistic rescue experience.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes:
- An active LCD display with full-colour rescue images that mirror what a student will see on a clinical ZOLL AED 3 device
- Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations
- An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario
- Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money
- Easy USB software update/language configuration
2015 AHA and ERC Guidelines Ready
Easy configuration: All configuration and training scenario management is performed on the trainer.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Configurable options include:
- Training scenario • Operating mode (Semi-automatic or fully automatic)
- Lay-rescuer prompts
- Check-breathing prompts
- Voice-prompt volume
- Language (varies by part number ordered)
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes everything an instructor needs:
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer device
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz® electrode training harness (minimum of 100 training sessions)
- Trainer electrode gels/liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz (minimum of 50 training sessions)
- Four (4) D cell batteries
- Operator’s Guide
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Specifications
- Size: (D x W x H) 5.0 in x 9.3 in x 9.7 in (12.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 24.7 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 15oz. (1.8 kg) with batteries
- Power: Four (4) D cells (included) for Training AED (Good for more than 16 hours of training)
- Rescue Scenarios
Instructors can set up various rescue scenarios directly on the trainer using soft keys.