Hours of Operation
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET Monday - Friday
Closed: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, and Christmas Day
Shipping - U.S. - 48 Contiguous States
Orders within the United States will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground. USPS may be used for some smaller items. Most orders received by 2:00 EST will be shipped the same day, unless currently back ordered. Orders generally will arrive in approximately 5-7 days, however this is not a guarantee. Please contact us for expedited shipping if you need it sooner. Expedited shipping will require a manual freight quote by a Training Center 911 Client Services representative.
Expedited orders must be placed by phone at 866-329-4450.
Training Center 911 offers FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 (discounted order total, excluding sales tax) within the 48 contiguous states. Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands are excluded, as are requests for expedited shipping.
The following shipping rates will apply to orders of less than $99 (within the 48 contiguous states of the U.S.):
Order totals between $ 0.01 - $49.99 (excluding sales tax) are charged shipping of $9.95 (standard ground shipping)
Order totals between $50.00 - $98.99 (excluding sales tax) are charged shipping of $14.95 (standard ground shipping)
Some items (e.g. used CPR manikins) do not qualify for our free shipping on orders over $99 plan. Shipping charges on such items are clearly indicated in the item description.
Shipping - U.S. - Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands
Orders shipping to a location outside of the U.S. 48 contiguous states will require a manual freight quote by a Training Center 911 Client Services representative. The freight quote will be based on the weight of the order and where it is shipping.
Please understand that shipping charges quoted are not exact. Various factors can affect the final shipping charge. Therefore, shipping charges may be modified after your order, which could result in a decrease or increase in shipping and handling fees. Orders shipped to Guam, Virgin Islands, Alaska, or Hawaii will require additional shipping charges. You agree to be responsible for any additional shipping and handling fees. You will be notified of the total estimated shipping charges PRIOR to your order being processed.
Shipping - International
Training Center 911 does not currently ship internationally.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept all major credit cards and offer several different checkout options.
All payments are processed through a secure connection that uses the latest encryption technology to keep your information safe. All online payments are PCI compliant.
Sales Tax Charges
Sales tax is collected in the following states:
Residents of one of the states listed above must provide a state sales tax exempt certificate or be subject to applicable sales tax (providing a resale number alone is not sufficient). Non-residents shipping to or picking up orders in one of the states listed above are also subject to applicable sales tax.
Order Status Updates
Once your order has been processed you will receive an email confirmation. You will also be notified by email when your order has shipped and will receive shipment tracking information. You will be notified in the event an item ordered is on back order.
If you did not receive an order confirmation or shipment tracking information please contact Training Center 911 at 866-329-4450.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Returns must be requested by phone at 866.329-4450 or by email at email@example.com (please reference your order #).
- Clients will be provided with a Return Authorization number (RA#) which should be put on the box(es) being returned.
- No returns are accepted after 60 days.
- All materials returned for a refund must be returned in new condition.
- Shipment discrepancies must be communicated to Client Services within 10 days of receipt of the shipment.
- Shipments returned as a result of defect or an error by Training Center 911 will be returned at our expense.
- All other returns are at the customer’s expense.
- Defective printed materials or products may be exchanged at no charge for up to 60 days.
- We do not accept the return of manikins; however, defective manikins or products are subject to replacement under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Returns of AED training devices, AED accessories, and the Loop will not be allowed unless those products are in new, unopened and in the original packaging.
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping
ASHI & MEDIC First Aid Price Levels (Effective February 1, 2018)
Training Center 911 starts ALL Training Centers out at Price Level 2. Training Centers can move to the next highest price level by purchasing a qualifying amount of any combination of products from the Training Center 911 store during the course of the calendar year. If at any point during the year the Training Center reaches the next level, it will automatically receive the discount associated with the next price level on the next order. Whatever price level the Training Center is at by the end of December or each year it will start out at in January of the next year.
Level 1 - $0.00 to $1,599.99
Level 2 - $1,600.00 to $3,299.99 (Default starting level for new clients)
Level 3 - $3,300.00 to $5,499.99
Level 4 - $5,500.00 to $9,999.99
Level 5 - $10,000.00+
Prices and Price Levels are subject to change without notice.