Unlike other CPR Training Manikins on the market, the Prestan Professional Adult Manikin looks and feels realistic while being lightweight, with also fast and simple setup.
Additionally, this manikin is fully compliant with current industry standards & guidelines like the AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
Available for purchase in 2 skin tones (medium or dark skin tones) with or without CPR Feedback monitor.
- Lightweight construction makes it easier and faster to carry and set up.
- Clamshell design with easy to insert face shield lung bag simplifies and speeds up setup time.
- Secured Face shield doesn't slip and eliminates need for adhesives.
- Provides each student the possibility to see in real time a true chest rise providing accurate and realistic training.
- Head tilt mechanism allows students to learn how to properly open the airway during CPR.
- 3-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship as standard.
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Clamshell Design providing easy-to-insert face shield lung bag.
- Patented face/head tilt, simulating how victim's head would move if he required CPR.
- Unique construction incorporating a mechanism that helps students apply the correct compression force and depth to the chest.
CPR Rate Monitor (if selected)
- provides instantaneous rate of chest compression feedback to instructor.
- allows student to gauge their own rate of compressions
- allows instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily